- Upgraded WordPress to 2.3.1
- Upgraded all out of date plugins
- Changed my theme (new theme: Big Blue). Customized new theme with the usual plugins.
- Added new plugins to right sidebar:
- Twitter Tools by Alex King (displays my most recent “Tweets”, allows me to post to Twitter directly from my blog)
- Added widget to display my most recent items shared through Google Reader. I am currently subscribed to 334 different feeds, and read hundreds of posts a day. These are the ones that I feel are worth sharing.
Still to do:
- Convert old tags into new WordPress Tags
- Get rid of categories
- Try to start posting consistently again