- Google Keeps Tweaking Its Search Engine – Inside look at the Google Search Quality department in this behind-the-scenes article in the New York Times. You will learn something new about “The Algorithm”. Also see the followup from Matt Cutts highlighting Five Things You Didn’t Know About Google Search
- Google trying to delete competitor ads in Street View – From Kevin Burton
- How I built a Web 2.0 … … site for $12K – From Guy Kawasaki, about Truemors
- 32 Ways to Keep Your Blog From Sucking – Pertinent advice from Scott Hanselman. I’m good on most of these things, except for the part about maintaining only one blog (I currently maintain five, all on pretty different topics) and about writing interesting things (I accomplish this only part of the time, so it seems)
- Web Forms are Killing Me – Rant from Ayende
- Bubbles on the Brain – Marc Andreessen doesn’t think that this is a real bubble (like in 1999). Neither does Steve McConnell or Ouriel
- 7 Apps for Online Notetaking – from Web Worker Daily (I am still probably going to just stick to Notepad2, though)
- Die Hard 4 Press Conference with Bruce Willis. In Second Life.