Things that I found interestingon May 25, 2006:
- How Not to Lead Geeks – This stuff is obvious for most programmers and IT people. Not so obvious for everyone else. From Alexander Kjerulf.
- Girlfriend 6.0 vs. Wife 1.0 – A little comic relief (it’s suppossed to be funny, at least) from Gino Favero
- Top 13 Reasons NOT to Consider the MS Platform for Web 2.0 Development – Matt Griffith seems to think that Microsoft is in business for the money (as oppossed to Google) and therefore we cannot really trust them when they say that they care about the Web. (via the Daily Grind)
- Blogging from Word 12 Beta – Bob Walsh has tries out the blog publishing mechanism in Word 12 (and apparently likes it as well)
- HTTP Handlers – Learn them, Use them – Karl Seguin gives advice on using HTTP Handlers in ASP.net