Things that I found interesting on May 3, 2006:
- Five Common Web Application Vulnerabilities – (Focusing primarily on PHP vulnerabilities), from SecurityFocus
- Fail Early, Fail Often – Why failure is not necessarily a bad thing for a programmer, from Jeff Atwood
- Consolas fixed-point font – Now available for download, for use in VS 2005 (via Brad Wilson)
- CSS Control Adaptor Tool Kit for ASP.net 2.0 Released – “A control adapter allows you to plug-into any ASP.NET server control and override, modify and/or tweak the rendering output logic of that control.” Info from Scott Guthrie. Download here.
- Bad Programmer Diseases – From Sahil Malik. (Some of these sound familiar) (via Tobin Titus)