Things that I found interesting on April 27, 2006:
- Why Clicking a Hyperlink can Result in Multiple Requests to Web Server(s) – David Wang explains how this can happen
- Notifying Webmasters of Penalties – Matt Cutts gives details on how the Google Search team will offer more disclosure to certain sites regarding reasons why they have been removed from the index, as well as offering guidance to them to get reinclusion. Very positive step.
- How to Set up a .Net Development Tree – More than a year old, still very pertinent guidelines from Mike Roberts
- Get a Great Headshot – Owen tells how to take a quality headshot all by yourself
- China Blocks Technorati – News from Tom Rafferty (via TechCrunch)