Things I found interesting on April 5, 2006:
- Contract Changes – Keith Casey tells about some seemingly “draconian” additions he has made to his standard consulting contracts.
- C# Tivia Quiz Part 1 – From Eric Gunnerson, a list of (some serious, some not serious) questions about C# (via the Daily Grind)
- 01:02:03 04/05/06 – The way the clocks looked this morning, if you count days with mm/dd/yy. This was from the JOS Discussion group, but it looks like it was moderated out. (I got it from RSS)
- How I work: Bill Gates – Read about the tools that Bill uses in the office every day. (Wow, three monitors helps productivity? Who woulda thunk it?)
- Microsoft Says Recovery from Malware Becoming Impossible – “a Microsoft security official said businesses should consider investing in an automated process to wipe hard drives and reinstall operating systems as a practical way to recover from malware infestation.” Ouch.
- TIOBE Programming Community Index – See what programming languages are most popular (who would have thought that BASIC is more popular than C#) in this search-engine-based unscientific study
- Fire your Boss! The Successful Home Freelancer’s Guide – From Neil Flanagan and Jarvis Finger @ Sitepoint.