Things I found interesting on April 4, 2006:
- CSS Caching Hack – Stefan tells about a good way to make sure that browsers are pulling the most up-to-date stylesheet for a given webpage, and not the cached version
- Jeff Jaffe’s Blog – Novell‘s CTO has started a blog. Hey Jeff: 2700+ words is a bit long for a blog post. Try cutting it down a bit (that is, if you want people to read all the way through. No wonder there are no comments yet). Interestingly enough, he is using WordPress for blogging software, without the Permalinks turned on.
- 10 rules to manage your boss – Jacque Horovitz provides us with “ten rules that try to answer some common questions asked by managers with respect to managing their bosses, with the aim of helping the relationship become more effective, foster faster decisions, better decisions and more trust”.
- Cheat Sheet Roundup – From Pete Freitag, links to over 20 different cheat sheets for web developers, covering just about everything other than Microsoft technologies
- Registration of Controls in Web.Config in ASP.net 2.0 – from Christopher Pietschmann, a new feature in 2.0 (via Jason Haley)